Sunday, March 28, 2021

I Must Be Getting Old ...

Last Wednesday I got the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. And the process was extremely well run. My appointment was for 12:30. I arrived ten minutes early as per the instructions. I was in the post shot waiting area by 12:27. And there were at least one hundred other folks in that waiting area as well. Including, arriving just as I was leaving, my friends Joe and Donna*.


There were signs everywhere, pointing out were to go, what each station was, where to get information. And there were signs stating that photography was not permitted. But on the way out there was this sign.

I did not take a selfie. 

Yep. I'm getting old.

💉  ðŸ¦   ðŸ’‰  ðŸ¦   ðŸ’‰

Patty has gotten both shots. In a couple weeks I'll have my second, and by the end of April it should be at full strength. If you haven't already sign up to get vaccinated as soon as you can. No only does it help you, but the more people who are vaccinated, the less chance the virus, including new strains, can spread. And the sooner we can all get back to doing the things we enjoy with the people we care about.

💉  ðŸ¦   ðŸ’‰  ðŸ¦   ðŸ’‰

* At least Joe told me Donna was there, I did not see her.

No comments: