Saturday, November 30, 2019

Free Trees!

Patty, who is always looking for a reason for me to dig holes in the yard, found an announcement on the interwebs that Pinelands Nursery was giving away free trees. Yippee!

So she signed up for the max allowed per person, five trees. Yippee!

🌳  ðŸŒ³  ðŸŒ³  ðŸŒ³  ðŸŒ³

When we arrived the joint was jumping. And one species she wanted was already gone. So we picked out four nice looking specimens and I carried them to the car, where I puzzled over how to fit them in. Then she remembered a friend had been looking for a Tulip Poplar. So it was five to squeeze in after all. Yippee!


Thankfully, the very helpful staff at the nursery helped me get them in the car. Where by "helped" I mean "did the work". And we headed home with five new trees. Although I only had to dig four holes. Yippee!


Because we don't have enough trees here.


I mean, just look at all that open space!

Yippee!

No comments: