Tuesday, May 7, 2019

And So It Begins ...

... the War on Deer.*

We were away for the weekend and arrived home very late Saturday. And discovered this on our deck.


Two 330 foot rolls of 7.5 foot tall deer fence.

I've spent this week clearing the path for the fence. We plan to use trees as the fence posts. Which will save a lot of time on digging.


Although it's not as if I've got anything else to do now is it?

🦌  🦌  🦌  🦌  🦌

If you'd like to get in on the fun of installing a deer fence let me know. I'll supply the 🍺 and 🍕.  Or other libations and food stuffs should you have a different preference.

🦌  🦌  🦌  🦌  🦌

* Not an actual war. Truth is I like deer. I just don't like them eating all the plants in my yard. But if it was an actual war, then I'd collect the skulls and display them somehow, to discourage the other deer. Maybe I could make a wind chime?


The two large skulls are White-tailed Deer. I don't know what the little one is.

No comments: