Friday, September 25, 2020

Black-throated Green Warbler (YC-3)

The third of the Yard Critters of the Week added on Friday, although, unlike the other two (YC-1 and YC-2) this one wasn't seen on Friday.

I didn't see it, or rather them, at all.


I have a robot. A rather simple robot, one that does one thing, and one thing well. Take pictures. 

Otherwise known as a trail cam, it is on the job 24/7. At least until the batteries die. Or I remember to turn it on when I put the memory card back in.


There are not one but two Black-throated Green Warblers in these images my robot took for me.


Patty had spotted this species in the yard, perhaps even these individuals, but I had not seen them. 

I still haven't.



So while it is nice to have a robot to stand watch when you can't, it is more fun to see them one's self methinks.

🐦  🐦  🐦  🐦  🐦

You can find all of the Yard Critter posts listed here.

No comments: