Friday, January 18, 2019

Still Fishin'

Those that receive blog updates by email were for the second time* cheated out of the full blog post.


You can find the entire post here, Gone Fishin'.

And if you're pressed for time, I've copied the missing bit below. Enjoy!


🐡     🦐     🐠     🐟     🦈     🐊     🦀



🦐  🦐  🦐

Scarlet Cleaner Shrimp

I'll end with this Scarlet Cleaner Shrimp. And while I cannot attest to tastiness of this species I can state without hesitation that its relatives are indeed very tasty. As can my mom.

🦈  🐡  🐟  🐠

Patty and I both enjoyed our time with the fishes and turtles and the other critters.

And visits to an aquarium always get me dreaming of setting up one at home. We haven't had one since the Macquarium sprung a leak.

Hmmm ...

🐡     🦐     🐠     🐟     🦈     🐊     🦀


😬  😬  😬
* The Burn the Bird post was cut off after a video for email subscribers, although I don't know that root cause of the problem, just that symptom. As there were no videos in the Gone Fishin' post, I don't know why it was truncated (perhaps length?). As noted in the Burn the Bird - Redux post, I don't know who subscribes by email, thus this post. And thanks again for subscribing.

No comments: