Thursday, March 19, 2020

Squirrel versus Wind Chime

With the new normal being that we are staying home, one recent morning I awoke before Patty, so I went to the living room to enjoy a cup of coffee and the sunrise. Nice not to have a commute.

As I was lying there on the couch I noticed the wind chime, a gift from Patty a few years back.

Then I realized there was no wind.

An  Eastern Gray Squirrel was attacking the chimes, rather odd.


By the time I realized what was going on and had went and grabbed a camera, the critter had knocked one of the tubes to the ground.


And it continued to attack it.


There was nothing in or on the tube that I could see. I checked when I retrieved it. And none of the other squirrels, and we've plenty about, showed any interest in the tube nor the chime.

And there have been not further attacks.

Very odd.

No comments: