Monday, March 25, 2019

Non-Yard Critter of the Week

Gray-crowned Crane


Taken on our trip to Kenya in 2015.

It sure would be cool to have this as a yard critter though.

🦍  🦓  🐘  🦏  🦒  🐃  🐆  🐊

My Aunt Ceil recently had both of her hips replaced. She's plenty of time to play on her computer while recovering (there've been some set backs but for the most part she is doing well). Knowing of my interest in birds, whenever she finds an interesting bird picture on Facebook she sends me a message. And whenever possible I send back my image of that same bird. This one I needed to find and process; I'm so behind on my pictures (I've Yosemite shots form 2007 I've not gotten to!). 

😬  😬  😬

As I've plenty of time here at my parent's place I've been going through the image backlog. I hope you've been enjoying them.

No comments: