Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Piney Woods Photo Safari Part II - Bigger Things

In Part I the focus (pun!) was mostly on mushrooms.

In Part II it is largely landscapes.

Enjoy!
πŸŒ²πŸ“·πŸŒ²πŸ“·πŸŒ²πŸ“·πŸŒ²


Been a while since a train passed this way.


I needed to find an "M" ...


A former cranberry bog, now a lake.


One of the numerous sand roads that make for easy hiking.


I stole this idea from a fellow photographer, as I came upon her shooting it along the trail.


I couldn't quite get it lined up with the sun though.


This is my favorite, sun setting, reflecting off the bog.


And my other favorite, same scene, zoomed out.


A hearty few stayed in hopes of a nice sunset. 
Alas, the photography gods were not kind, and the sun disappeared as the clouds came in.


But when life deals you lemons, you shoot the clouds.

πŸŒ²πŸ“·πŸŒ²πŸ“·πŸŒ²πŸ“·πŸŒ²

It was a cold day, there was even ice in the pitcher plants, but I was having such a good time I never noticed. And even the clouds didn't dampen my spirits. I'm already looking forward to the next outing.

No comments: