Sunday, February 3, 2019

Twilight

I went out in to the yard to chase some deer away (more on that later) and when I turned around to head back inside I saw a lit up sky. Realizing how ephemeral such displays are I tried some shots with my phone.


This was the best of the lot, blog worthy at best. So I hurried in to grab a better camera.


Clearly better than the phone shots (an iPhone 6S+, four generations old). You can see it has gotten darker in the few minutes it took to get Sony RX100 MII, a high end digicam (no time to get my DSLR and swap lenses).


And in the time it took to walk back around the house it got darker still. The clasped time from the first iPhone to the last Sony was eight minutes. These things happen fast, so pay attention.

But I still should have taken the time to turn the house lights off though.

No comments: