Sunday, December 8, 2019

Colorful Clouds

When packing up at Whitesbog, prior to seeing the White Deer, I spotted these iridescent clouds as the sun was setting.


We were at the Handmade Holiday event, where local artists have their creations on sale. Patty had a number of items on display in the Gallery. And a number of people will be getting her artwork this holiday season. 


We started the day very early, leading, with our pal Bernie, the Tundra Swan walk. The group was small but very enthusiastic and we saw over seventy swans. But not T207, which hasn't been seen since 2017.


As noted in the White Deer post, I had only my phone camera, (an iPhone Xs) and was surprised that I was able to capture so much color. The yellows at the bottom are a bit blown out,  but otherwise the colors are close to what I saw. A nice way to end a nice day.

No comments: