Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Not Useful

So, sometime between 4:00 and 4:30 this afternoon our power went out. The fourth time in the last seven days.

And I walked over to the horse farm to get cell service and report the outage. And the good people at JCP&L reported, via their website, that power would be restored at 5:30 pm.

Nope.


This voice mail is from the second call I received from JCPL. The first told me that power would be restored at 7:45 pm.

Wrong and wrong.

Here is a screenshot of a text string between Patty and I:



6:30 is when power came back on. And when I fired up the oven, (oven fired chicken and roasted broccoli, very yummy).

Perhaps JCP&L were channeling their inner Comcast*?

~~~~~~~~~
* It took three visits from Comcast service techs last week before they got our service fully restored, Comcastic!

No comments: