Thursday, April 4, 2019

Next Time ...

In the image below there is a deer carcass, bottom center. And behind the carcass dead center is my car. Look closely, you'll see the driver's side door is open. I'm behind the bush behind the blue recycle bin. Hoping to get a picture of the Turkey Vulture that I had spotted on the carcass as I drove up our driveway.

I had taken my time, moving slowly so as not to spook the bird. Five minutes just to open the car door. Stooped low to 'walk' behind the door and around the back of the car.

And in the image below, on the left edge, center; a Turkey Vulture flying out of the frame.


I saw the bird fly and hurried to get a shot ...


... and I nailed it.

Where "it" is the garage.

I wasn't aiming for the garage.


Worse yet, the bird landed on the house. It sat there waiting for me to take its picture. And I never saw it.

So it flew away.

To be continued ...

No comments: