Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Alien Abductions ...

Traveling along a lonely dark flyway, what's that sound? 
Toot! Toot! Toot! Toot! Toot!
A challenge? A rival? 

A TRAP! 

The more struggles the more entwined.

What's that sound? What are those creatures? Cyclops with glowing eyes? What's happening? Stuffed into a bag? Help! Help!

Help ...




Captured.


What is this place?


What are those things?



What is happening?




Bring that finger a little closer ...


NOT THE PROBE!




What the ...




Not happy.




Careful with that thing!




Click! Click! Click! Click!




Bet great horneds don't get treated like this.




Someone's gonna pay!


Enough! Let go already!

*****

Click here to learn more about the abduction program.

6 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

So what is its Name, The Owl Looked like an Owl in my Aussie Bird book which I had spotted when trying to ID the Pacific Baza I had photographed and Published. It is Commonly called a Race and has about 5 varieties the closet one to my eye was the BooBook.
So please let me know what you Owl Tormentors call it please?

MevetS said...

@ Ron: Northern Saw-Whet Owl. See, nowhere as good a BooBook!

Anonymous said...

Those eyes would scare me in the dark! It does look like an alien invasion! You do the coolest things...wonderful pics!

Wren nests in... said...

O. M. G. Does Scott know you posted that photo of him?! (I won't tell him if you didn't...)

Love the photos! (Anthropomorphism? Yeah, so?)

MevetS said...

@ Wren: Well I sent him the link, and he wrote back thanks ...

Wren nests in... said...

Ah, well, he does have a good sense of humor... And loves what he does. Obviously. (I'll shut up now before he retaliates with similar photos of me! *lol*)

That entire owl project is amazing. Glad you were able to experience it in person!