Thursday, December 11, 2008



I am not a morning person, yet in Cabo I woke up every morning save one to shoot sunrise. I had the advantage of three time zones, me being from the east coast and Cabo being on Mountain time but on a different day light savings/standard time schedule form the US. 

did I mention that I'm not a morning person? I hate mornings and it was still a struggle to get up. Fortunately I did not have to go far. All of my sunrise images were taken from the deck of our rooms. I believe I mentioned in a prior post that my sister has a time share here. And I'll be going back again this April. And I expect to shoot another thousand images. Many of the sunrise. From this same deck.

I also expect to be napping on the deck everyday. Just like last time. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!